[Cloud] Monday 17 June Concall at 3PM ET

William A Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Fri Jun 14 17:04:37 UTC 2013

There will be a Cloud conference call on Monday, 17  June at 3PM EDT ( Noon PDT).

  Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
  Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300 (Primary)
  Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-856-9570 (Backup)

  Attendee Access Code: *******#
  Attendee ID Code: # (empty)

If you need the Attendee Access code, please email me a request.

Meeting information
Topic: IPP/Cloud Imaging WG Telecon