[Cloud] Minutes posted from today's Cloud Imaging WG concall

Randy Turner rturner at amalfisystems.com
Mon Jun 17 21:25:53 UTC 2013

Hi Guys,

Sorry I missed the con call on Monday…

My email was not necessarily to specify new use-cases just to verify that we're on the same page regarding use-cases from a "user" perspective - I was aware we already had some of those I listed.
I also wanted to make sure that the concept of registration ("I want to make my printer available to the cloud") is included -- I'm uneasy with some of the items we've talked about in the past being "out of scope" --  Without registration, nothing happens - there is no "service".  We may need to review a couple of other "out-of-scope" items to make sure we're not specifying an abstract model that can't be instantiated by something "concrete" that actually works.

On a separate thread, I would like to "re-introduce" my proposal that we include a RESTful specification as one of our initial mapping documents for cloud imaging.

More to come…

Randy

On Jun 17, 2013, at 1:55 PM, Michael Sweet <msweet at apple.com> wrote:

> All,
>
> I have posted the minutes from today's Cloud Imaging WG conference call to:
>
> 	ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/minutes/cloud-concall-minutes-20130617.pdf
>
> Our next conference call is July 1, 2013 at 3pm ET.
>
> New action item:
>
> 	- Mike to work with Bill to provide updated diagrams for section 4 of Cloud IRM

> --
> believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.