Brian Smithson brian.smithson at ricoh-usa.com
Fri Jan 30 21:26:33 EST 2009

I am still wondering how these two attributes can be used in practice. I
know that we can uniquely identify cipher suites using the IANA
registry, but is there an authoritative source to specify that one suite
is "more minimum" than another? And if you consider different key
lengths that might be acceptable for a given suite, then can we really
say that suite X is more minimum than suite Y even if an HCD supports a
relatively long key length for X but only supports a relatively short
one for Y?

--
Regards,
Brian Smithson