IDS> IDS: Thursday's CC canceled

Dave Whitehead david at lexmark.com
Tue Mar 3 17:01:20 EST 2009

All,

There has not be much activity on IDS since the F2F so I propose
postponing the CC until next week.  Hopefully by then we'll have an
updated NAP binding document and a first pass at the NEA bindings
document.

Let me know if you feel there is something that needs to be addressed in a
CC this week.

Unless there are objections, I am also going to move the Attributes
document into WG last call for two weeks (3/6-3/20).  This will give us a
few days (3/21-4/1) to resolve any new issues before going to PWG last
call to end at the F2F (4/2-4/29).

Thanks,

dhw

David H. Whitehead