Amalfi rturner at amalfisystems.com
Mon Mar 16 12:23:35 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I asked the NEA WG chair whether or not he thinks posting of our attribute doc to the NEA list would be beneficial and/or appropriate for our external review process.

He seemed to be very open to the idea but asked me to hold off until at least Tuesday 3/17 before posting, so that he can inform the other WG officers that the link-posting is coming, and to get their opinion.

Barring any issues, the link to our attribute doc (PDF) will be posted to the NEA list no later than Wednesday 3/18.

By the way, what date does our review period (last call, etc.) end for this document?

Randy