Dave Whitehead david at lexmark.com
Mon Mar 16 09:51:10 EDT 2009

We extended the last call periods by one week as suggested in our last
conference call.  The new dates are:

IDS WG LC ends March 30th.

PWG LC begins April 8th, and ends May 6th.

dhw

David H. Whitehead
Development Engineer
Lexmark International, Inc.
859.825.4914
davidatlexmarkdotcom

"Amalfi" <rturner at amalfisystems.com>
Sent by: owner-ids at pwg.org
03/16/2009 12:23 PM

<ids at pwg.org>
cc

Subject
IDS> Posting of high-level attribute doc to NEA

Hi All,

I asked the NEA WG chair whether or not he thinks  posting of our
attribute doc to the NEA list would be beneficial and/or  appropriate for
our external review process.

He seemed to be very open to the idea but asked me  to hold off until at
least Tuesday 3/17 before posting, so that he can inform  the other WG
officers that the link-posting is coming, and to get their  opinion.

Barring any issues, the link to our attribute doc  (PDF) will be posted to
the NEA list no later than Wednesday 3/18.

By the way, what date does our review period (last  call, etc.) end for
this document?

Randy