Randy Turner rturner at amalfisystems.com
Fri Apr 10 01:01:14 EDT 2009

Hi All,

After reading the minutes from the latest TCG HCWG re-chartering discussion,
I have the following comment...

I think, at a minimum, any new charter for the TCG HCWG should be filtered
through the goals and objectives of the p2600 work
and the PWG-IDS activity to determine any new objectives.

in other words,

o1 = set of p2600 goals and objectives (both core standard and protection
profiles)
o2 = set of PWG IDS goals and objectives (including NEA/TNC + IDS
attributes)
o3 = The union of o1 and o2 (i.e., o1 U o2)

o4 = The set of proposed TCG HCWG goals and objectives

The intersection of o3 and o4 should be the empty set

Thanks,
Randy