[IDS] IDS-Microsoft F2F meeting agenda

Randy Turner rturner at amalfisystems.com
Mon Aug 3 21:01:17 UTC 2009

Hi Ron,

I would like to hear microsoft's opinion on how they their NAP
framework will transition to support non-Windows devices? And not just
hardcopy devices.  I'm curious if their is recognition from program
management on the need to support non-Windows devices as a part of
NAP.  Specifically, are they going to leave this completely up to
vendors to support (through plug-ins), or is there some "room" in the
NAP roadmap to address non-Windows devices?

 From a priority perspective, this discussion could come later in the
meeting.

I'm not looking for information on unannounced products or features,
I'm just looking for a "feel" or opinion about this from the MS-NAP
team.

Thanks,
Randy

On Aug 3, 2009, at 1:33 PM, Nevo, Ron wrote:

> Hi All
> Attached is the agenda for the F2F meeting  in August 17.
> Please review and let me know if you have any comments?
> I want to send it to Microsoft tomorrow.
>
> Thanks
>  Ron Nevo
> 201-760-3937 O
> 201-220-5945 C