[IDS] Slides for next week's IDS F2F Meeting

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 15:44:50 UTC 2015

Hi Alan,

HCD TNC was posted yesterday and a 7-day Call for Objections
started.

The redlines w/ comments version of this specification is at:

  http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/wd/wd-idstnc10-20151026-rev.pdf

The last call response comments with resolutions are at:

  http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/wd/lcrc-hcdtnc-20151026.txt

PS - Corrected copied people to include Brian Smithson (not the
other fellow at CSC who you copied originally).

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com