[IDS] Slides for 11/3 IDS Face-to-Face Meeting

Sukert, Alan Alan.Sukert at xerox.com
Mon Nov 2 12:03:08 UTC 2015

I updated the draft slides for next Tuesday's IDS Face-to-Face to reflect the changes requested by Ira and Brian. The final slides for next Tuesday can be found at ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/Presentation/2015-11-03-IDS-F2F.pdf.

*         I also have not received any comments on the draft IDS Charter Update, so we will be reviewing that draft (ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/wd/wd-ids-charter-20151023.pdf) at Tuesday's IDS F2F. We only have about 30-35 minutes for the charter update review so we don't have time for any lengthy discussions; if it looks like we need to have discussions beyond the 30 minutes I will hold a separate IDS Conference Call to discuss the charter update sometime in November.

Look forward to "seeing" you next Tuesday. We are on at approximately 9:45 AM right after completion of the Plenary Session at 9:00.

Alan Sukert
IDS Chairperson