Scott Isaacson Scott_Isaacson at novell.com
Tue Jan 21 13:09:25 EST 1997

All,

1. A nit picky point, but having a directory called
"contributions-for-discussion" is cumbersome since it is long and I can't
hardly ever rember what it is.  Can we go back to "new"?

2.  Harry suggested going to HTML instead of PDF.  I would like to stay
with PDF since I can use all of the tools in my standard apps and I don't
have to limit myself to HTML templates in those apps.  With PDF plug-ins
in a browser, seems like the same thing to me, just more powerful and
just HTML.  Also, lets ALL move to PDF 3.0.   The reader and plug-ins are
available and free.

Scott
Scott A. Isaacson
Print Services Consulting Engineer
Novell Inc., 122 E 1700 S, Provo, UT 84606
V: (801) 861-7366, (800) 453-1267 x17366
F: (801) 861-4025, E: scott_isaacson at novell.com
W: http://www.novell.com