IPP> IPP Requirements Scenarios

Robert Herriot robert.herriot at Eng.Sun.COM
Tue Jan 21 21:13:25 EST 1997

I am ambivalent about having multiple operations in a transaction.  The
protocol we choose may or may not accommodate multiple operations.  If
we decide that multiple operations per transaction is good, we need to
define what they mean.  For example, do they imply some atomicity, or
are they equivalent to the same operations in separate transactions in
sequence?

----- End Included Message -----