Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Feb 17 20:48:43 EST 1997

Subjects for IPP Meeting on April 3 in Austin, TX

Although the final agenda probably will not be determined until later, here
are the subjects that I now estimate will be covered in our April meeting:

- Comments on our four (or five) new Internet-Drafts (which are due mid-March)
   - Completeness and adherence to the IETF editing rules
   - Consistency between the documents
   - Any remaining work to be done to the documents before proposed as RFC
texts

- Discussion about IPP prototyping (should be a hot subject by then)

- Start discussion about scope and plans for IPP version 2 (preparation for
extended charter)

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com