Tom Hastings hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Feb 18 12:28:17 EST 1997

I posted the .pdf file of the minutes:

-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        13824 Feb 11 15:11=
 970205-ipp-mod-meeting.doc
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        16714 Feb 18 17:28=
 970205-ipp-mod-meeting.pdf
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        11351 Feb 11 15:12=
 970205-ipp-mod-meeting.txt

Tom