IPP> MOD - I've posted some issues: isstnh03.doc .pdf-Re

IPP> MOD - I've posted some issues: isstnh03.doc .pdf-Re

Robert Herriot Robert.Herriot at Eng.Sun.COM
Fri Mar 21 21:45:20 EST 1997

Another problem with dynamic binding is that an end-user cannot see
what is fixed (by the client) and what is floating (with respect to
printer defaults).  I don't want to suggest another adornment to tell
the user which is which. In addition,if the client forwards the job to
another printer, then the dynamic attributes will potentially change.

Bob Herriot