JK Martin jkm at underscore.com
Sat Mar 22 15:18:39 EST 1997

Bob,

Our "allornone" attribute is boolean, where True implies that all
aspects of the printing (including attribute parsing, etc) must
succeed (or be valid), else the job is cancelled.

I really like the resolution of "best-effort" in the telecon on
March 21, whereby that attribute becomes a single, job-wide attribute.

	...jay