IPP> Re: MOD - RE: Base printer implementation requireme

IPP> Re: MOD - RE: Base printer implementation requireme

Babak Jahromi babakj at MICROSOFT.com
Tue May 6 00:06:06 EDT 1997

I agree. I just don't see how network printing without print servers
could scale. Unless we put the serves inside the printers, and charge
that much more, in which case we are forcing customers to pay for a
dedicated server they cannot use for other reasons, and cannot upgrade.

Babak