JK Martin jkm at underscore.com
Fri May 9 23:10:07 EDT 1997

Is IPP expected to support checkpointing to the point where the
client will resume submission of document at *precisely* the point
where the transmission failed?

I wouldn't think so.  Rather, the client would resume transmission
at the *start* of the document that failed.

Is this true?

	...jay