IPP>PRO future face-to-face meeting

Roger K Debry rdebry at us.ibm.com
Wed May 21 09:55:08 EDT 1997

I would be interested in such a meeting, but would strongly
suggest that we all have a straw proposal to work from.   I
find meeting much more productive if we have a documented
proposal to work from and a specific set of issues to work on.

At this point I have no preference for dates.

Roger K deBry
Senior Techncial Staff Member
Architecture and Technology
IBM Printing Systems