Scott Isaacson SISAACSON at novell.com
Tue Jun 3 18:03:49 EDT 1997

I have posted a new version of the model document.  I have also sent
a text version to the IETF as a new Internet-Draft.

On the FTP server:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-970603-60.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-970603-rev.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-970603.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-970603.txt

ipp-model-970603-60.doc is a MS Word 6.0 compatible RTF file
ipp-model-970603-rev.pdf has revision marks and line numbers
ipp-model-970603.pdf has no revision marks and line numbers
ipp-model-970603.txt is a text version (identical to
draft-ietf-ipp-model-01.txt)

I also posted:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-model-01.txt

This is the document that I mailed to the IETF.  Look for an announcement
soon on the IETF mailing list.

I have not done many the small clean up items that many have so
helpfully given feedback on.  I'll try to get to that soon.

Scott

Scott A. Isaacson
Print Services Consulting Engineer
Novell Inc., 122 E 1700 S, Provo, UT 84606
V: (801) 861-7366, (800) 453-1267 x17366
F: (801) 861-4025, E: scott_isaacson at novell.com
W: http://www.novell.com