IPP> Use of SSL3 Framing

Randy Turner rturner at sharplabs.com
Sat Nov 1 17:13:40 EST 1997

The TLS/SSL encapsulation details should be
included in the model document, so our security
negotiation requirements are transport-independent.

HTTP-specific security mechanisms should be
discussed in the protocol document, with appropriate
references to the model document.

These additions will probably not make it into the
working group last call, but definitely into the IETF
last call well in advance of the December plenary.

There should be no delays in going to proposed, unless
valid negative comments are received during last call.

Randy