Turner, Randy rturner at sharplabs.com
Thu Nov 13 17:28:10 EST 1997

There was a proposal to handle situations like the one
expressed by Roger in his minutes, but others on
the conference felt like we were trying to spec too
much on how the servers handle every possible
error (or error code). So we just said that the server
will do the appropriate thing, depending upon which
layer of the overall protocol stack at which a particular
problem occurred...I think this is where we left it.

Randy