IPP> IPP 2 IFAX Integration..

Ron Bergman rbergma at dpc.com
Mon Oct 5 11:08:08 EDT 1998

Richard,

We completed a fairly extensive review of the IPP/IFAX document in the PWG
meeting last week.  The version used was dated 09/29/98.  (This is the
version you sent to Carl-Uno.)

There was complete agreement within the group that IPP can be extended to
provide all the features and capabilities required to fully support IFAX.

I will provide full details of the discussion within the next several
days.

Please note that I have assumed responsibility for this project within the
PWG and will be your primary contact during this effort.  (Although, you
are always free to contact anyone within the PWG :-)

	Ron Bergman
	Dataproducts Corp.