Richard Shockey rshockey at ix.netcom.com
Mon Oct 5 12:33:42 EDT 1998

>There was complete agreement within the group that IPP can be extended to
>provide all the features and capabilities required to fully support IFAX.
>
>I will provide full details of the discussion within the next several
>days.
>
>Please note that I have assumed responsibility for this project within the
>PWG and will be your primary contact during this effort.  (Although, you
>are always free to contact anyone within the PWG :-)

Wonderful... If I may suggest that when you write up the minutes of the
discussions you post them to the FAX WG [ietf-fax at imc.org] as well so that
we can get further imput from the fax community.

Please let me know what role or function you would like me to play in this
process.

Richard Shockey
Shockey Consulting LLC
8045 Big Bend Blvd. Suite 110