IPP> Host to device

Paul Moore paulmo at microsoft.com
Mon Apr 6 13:43:03 EDT 1998

I meant 'odd' in a very specific way. IPP is INTERNET Printng Protocol - USB
is not normally considered as an Internet transport. The  Internet is, after
all, a TCP/IP network.

I do not see anybody trying to LIMIT IPP. All I see are people (including
me) pointing out its limitiations - this is not the same thing at all.