IPP> ADM - The RFC Editor's Queue

Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Apr 19 19:59:27 EDT 1999

All,

During last week's IPP meeting people were asking about how long it will
take before our IPP/1.0 documents will be out as RFCs.

I cannot give you a direct answer to that, but here is the URL for the RFC
Editor's Queue.

	http://www.rfc-editor.org/queue.html

As you can see, our documents are now among the oldest in the queue and
should hence hopefully be up for final editing shortly.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com