IPP> ADM - IPP Phone Conference - 990421

Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Apr 19 21:07:39 EDT 1999

IPP Phone Conference - 990421
=============================

We will hold our usual IPP phone conference again this week.

We will use the time to inform those of you who were not present
last week about our deliberations in New Orleans last week.
We managed to cover all our issues, and expect to have agreements
on all of them subject to detailed text replacement write-ups.
Tom will do yet another update of our issues list in time for
the phone conference.

The exception was one issue that was not fully agreed, viz. that
some people still want to see ALL security as a SHOULD, rather
than a MUST. This is in direct contradiction to instructions from
our Area Director, so I am not prepared to spend valuable time
discussing this in our phone conferences.

Here is the dial-in information:

Time:     April 21, 1999 10:00 - 12:00 PST (1:00 - 3:00 EST)
Phone:    1-888-749-8496 (8*534-8273 for Xerox folks)
Passcode: cmanros

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com