Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Jul 14 20:13:02 EDT 1999

We're skipping next week's telecon, since a number of people had suggested
that every two weeks was enough.  Also the plan is to get out updated
versions of the Additional Administrative Operations and the Notification
Specifications early next week with a week to read them.  They will
incorporate the agreements reached in Copenhagen and the subsequent email
and telecon discussions.

IPP Phone Conference - 990728
=============================

We will hold our usual IPP phone conference on Wednesday, July 28.

Here is the dial-in information:

Time:     July 28, 1999 10:00 - 12:00 PST (1:00 - 3:00 EST)
Phone:    1-888-749-8496 (8*534-8273 for Xerox folks)
Passcode: 86037#   (PLEASE NOTE THE NEW PASSCODE)

You need to key in the pound sign at the end too.

Agenda:

1. Any further developments from the IETF meeting

2. IPP Notification Requirements and Specification

The plan is to combine the current 3 specs into one.

3. IPP Additional Administrative Operations Registration Proposal

Tom