IPP> ADM - No phone conference this week

Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Aug 24 19:09:50 EDT 1999

All,

We decided in the phone conference two weeks ago to go a bit easy on the
number of phone conferences and limit ourselves to two conferences between
the face-to-face meeting last week and the next one in September.

Considering that we have just got home from the meeting last week, and that
we still need to write up some of the agreements from last week, I want us
to hold the two conferences on September 1 and 15, our usual time 10-12 PDT.

So please mark your calendars for those two days, I will send out more info
later.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com