henrik.holst at i-data.com henrik.holst at i-data.com
Wed Aug 25 08:23:43 EDT 1999

Yes, I think I have seen a internet chat program once, I don't remember what it
was called,
but you was able to se the history of the chat. So if you wasn't connected at
the time a man
wrote a chat message, you was able to see it when you connected later on.

Holst

Jay Martin <jkm at underscore.com> on 24-08-99 15:23:33

Please respond to jkm at underscore.com