IPP> Notification methods

harryl at us.ibm.com harryl at us.ibm.com
Thu Sep 30 18:07:14 EDT 1999

My apologies, as I mentioned before, I'll need to miss the 10/6 meeting. I have
also had to face the pile of "real" work post the Denver meeting and haven't
focused on my submission at all. I realize the longer I drag the less enthusiasm
it will be received with. I'll do my best to get something out prior to your
discussion, or, next week, at least.

I agree... I think there are still several avenues and proposals to discuss. I
recommend Henrik also write his up.

Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems
harryl at us.ibm.com