Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Mar 14 15:47:33 EST 2000

Michael,

I think there is a cut and paste bug in the new Set-Job-Attributes operation
description.  From the .pdf file that I down-loaded:

4.3 Set-Job-Attributes Operation
The Set-Job-Attributes operation (0x0002) prints a file.

It looks like you copied it from the Print-Job section.

Now that we have published a spec with the operation id assigned for
Set-Job-Attributes, I see no reason why you couldn't use it:

0x0014

Tom