Traderfirst Webmaster webmaster at traderfirst.com
Sun Sep 3 23:12:16 EDT 2000

English: http://www.traderfirst.com/traderfirst/msgs/20000903.jsp?lang=en
Traditional Chinese : http://www.traderfirst.com/traderfirst/msgs/20000903.jsp?lang=big5
Simplified Chinese : http://www.traderfirst.com/traderfirst/msgs/20000903.jsp?lang=gb

Dear Valued Customer,

(New B2B Electronic Asia Portal)

* We are pleased to inform you that TraderFirst.com (www.traderfirst.com) will be officially launched on September 6th, 2000. We dedicate in providing first class services and products to our customers.

* Company Introduction: Traderfirst.com is a leading Internet business-to-business (B2B) exchange and application service provider (ASP) mainly for electronics parts and semiconductor industry in Asia. We are providing a Chinese and English Internet platform for customers to bridge their business worldwide efficiently. TraderFirst.com philosophy is simple: we care the CUSTOMERS, SERVICES, & QUALITY.

* WANNA! HK$20,000.00 CASH Lucky Draw Program: For the first 200 "Gold Members only"
In order to celebrate the official launch, we set up a HK$20,000 cash lucky draw program* for one lucky winner, plus 10 special prizes. Please visit www.traderfirst.com now & get more business opportunities.

* "Gold member" registration site: www.traderfirst.com. Please register today and don't lose the chance to win the HK$ 20,000.00 CASH!

Thank you of your kind attention. If you have any question, please feel free to contact at 852-24050498 or e-mail to customer at traderfirst.com

Yours faithfully,

Marketing Department,
TraderFirst.com Ltd
(www.traderfirst.com)

N.B: * All employees of TraderFirst.com and their affiliates are not allowed to participate. This program is for worldwide customers. It is subject to change. All rights are reserved by TraderFirst.com. If you do not wish to receive any promotional materials from us, please send e-mail to info at traderfirst.com.