Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Sep 20 17:47:28 EDT 2000

Mike,

I may be stupid, but I have some difficulty to see why you have to have
a keyword to do these scenarios, it seems to me they can equally well be
done with a text string...

BTW, I think your scenarios look like they will need some private
localization that cannot be part of a standard anyway.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514