Michael Sweet mike at easysw.com
Tue Jan 4 16:42:02 EST 2000

Hi, All!

By popular request I have put together an informational document
on CUPS, our IPP implementation for UNIX.

"CUPS: An IPP Implementation" gives a brief overview of the Common
UNIX Printing System, lists the supported IPP operations and
extensions, and documents the so-called "private" extensions that
CUPS provides to support a complete printing system under UNIX.

The document can be found at:

    http://www.cups.org/cups-ipp-20000104.html
    http://www.cups.org/cups-ipp-20000104.pdf

This is just the first draft, so some of the CUPS 1.1 features may
change before we put 1.1 out the door.

Please send any comments/questions to me directly (mike at easysw.com).

Enjoy!

Michael Sweet, Easy Software Products                  mike at easysw.com