McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Tue Jan 11 20:26:07 EST 2000

Hi Tom,

This is rather subtle.  You're saying "if the client mistakenly
said 'German' but ACTUALLY supplied the CLIENT-SUPPLIED attributes
in 'Danish', should the the client be able to subsequently CORRECT
the value of 'attributes-natural-language' on the job?" (I think).

I'm not so sure this is simple.  Would we want the client also to
be able to change 'attributes-natural-language' on the Job after
submission and then change the VALUES of the CLIENT-SUPPLIED text
attributes?  Changing the 'attributes-natural-language' will change
the output of speech synthesis software (for users of hand-helds,
cell-phones, or accessibility-enhanced PCs).

I see your point, but I think the ramifications are not so simple.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald (consulting architect at Sharp Labs America)
  High North Inc