Kenneth Jones Ken.Jones at eng.sun.com
Thu Feb 24 17:45:00 EST 2000

Ira McDonald asked that I forward this internet draft
to ipp for review.

	Ken Jones
	Sun Microsystems

To: iesg at ietf.org
Subject: Informational RFC to be: draft-sun-ldap-print-schema-00.txt
Cc: rfc-ed. at ISI.EDU, Ken.Jones at eng.sun.com

IESG,

This RFC-to-be was submitted to the RFC Editor to be published as
Informational: draft-sun-ldap-print-schema-00.txt

Four week timeout is initiated (21 March 2000).

An LDAP Directory Schema Solution For Printers

This document describes an LDAP directory schema for print services.
The intention is to build upon the work done by the Internet Printing
Protocol (IPP) group and illustrate how to extend that solution with an
additional class to support existing Sun Microsystems printing
implementations.

Sincerely,

Sandy Ginoza - USC/ISI
Request for Comments Documents