IPP> ADM - IPP Phone Conference - 000419

Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Apr 17 20:50:02 EDT 2000

IPP Phone Conference - 000419
=============================

Long time - no hear... I am back in town again.

This Wednesday we will take up our IPP discussions by phone again.

I found the meeting in Tokyo very interesting and IPP now starts
appearing in Japanese products. Even the sales people in Akihabara
knew about IPP.

We will use this phone meeting to go over the resolutions to issues
that happened in Tokyo and see if any of the US people who did not
make it to Tokyo have any violent disagreements.

If not, we are getting very close to the finishing line with most
of our documents under development. A few home work assignments remain
and we need to start checking for full consistency between the various
documents.

Look at the message titled:

	ADM - Issue Resolutions from IPP WG meeting on 13 IPP documents

from April 12 for a summary of the latest resolutions

Here is the dial-in information:

Time:     April 19, 2000 10:00 - 12:00 PST (1:00 - 3:00 EST)
Phone:    1-888-749-8496 (8*534-8273 for Xerox folks)
Passcode: 86037#

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com