IPP> New IPP products

Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Apr 17 20:59:41 EDT 2000

Hi,

In our Tokyo IPP meeting we were told that there were a number of Japanes
products with IPP that are not yet mentioned on our IPP web page oveer IPP
products.

We have since got new information from JCI and Ricoh, but we would like to
also get info from Canon, EPSON, and anybody else out there who have not yet
told us about your products. Please include a pointer to a web site of you
can, it does not matter if the page is only in Japanese, German or whatever.

Send your entries to Gail Songer and she will update our list.

Thanks,

Carl-Uno