ADM - IPP> I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipp-model-v11-07.txt

Carl-Uno Manros carl at manros.com
Thu Jun 1 10:26:31 EDT 2000

Hi,

In case you are wondering why you see a new revised version of the IPP/1.1
Model document, the explanation is that the IPP drafts have now got to the
top of the line in the Application Area Director's queue. He has given us
some editorial comments on both the Model and Protocol documents. The
version below is the fixed up version for the Model, we are still
negotiating some rewording changes for the Protocol document, which we hope
to have out shortly as well. So, things are eventually moving ahead in the
IESG. None of the rewording changes will effect implementations already made
for IPP/1.1.

Carl-Uno