Hugo Parra HPARRA at novell.com
Wed Jun 28 22:59:00 EDT 2000

I see *your* point.  Except my vote was going to be ...

   a) over email - 1
   b) over IPP
   c) over INDP - 1
   d) over SNMP
   e) don't mandate any - 2

But, if that's not an option then I'll settle for ...

   a) over email - 0 (strongly recommend)
   b) over IPP - 0
   c) over INDP - 0 (strongly recommend)
   d) over SNMP - 0

-Hugo

>>> "Carl-Uno Manros" <carl at manros.com> 06/28/00 08:28PM >>>
Hugo,

I see your point, but I don't want to change the rules again. What I intend
to do is to count the 0000-ids as a separate category; if we end up having
more people in that group than in the one that has allocated their 4 points,
we have a clear answer. Nobody's voice will go unheard...

Carl-Uno