IPP> DRV: 6/26 Update [files down loaded]

Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Sat Jul 1 19:48:44 EDT 2000

Hugo,

I just posted these two files in:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_DRV/draft-parra-install-00-000626.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_DRV/draft-parra-install-00-000626.pdf

I urge you (and anyone else who uses Windows or NT) to get the FTP Explorer
program.  Its freeware available at:

  www.ftpx.com

After a 30-day free trial, it only costs 30 bucks.  Its well worth the cost.
It will let you get or put multiple files with a single drag and drop
to/from any FTP site, automatically changing the mode from ASCII to binary
based on the file type.  It also caches sites by directory.

It also lets you sort files by name, date, type, etc. just like Windows
Explorer.

Tom