IPP> TES - Bake-Off 3 Registration closed

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at usa.xerox.com
Thu Sep 21 11:29:58 EDT 2000

All,

The registration period for the 3rd IPP Bake-Off is now closed.  We have 17
companies participating, not including the firewall/proxy vendors.  At this
time we have 4 committed firewall vendors and 1 proxy vendor.  Others are
expected.

The day to day details of Bake-Off logistics, planning and general Bake-Off
communications has moved off the main IPP DL to a private Bake-Off
Participants DL.  Any relevant information will also be posted to the IPP
DL.  Anyone participating in the Bake-Off that does not receive a
participant welcome note today should contact me.

Following are the statistics for the IPP Bake-Off.

v1.1 Printers      11
v1.1 Clients       4
v1.1 Test Tool    1

v1.0 Printers      7
v1.0 Clients       3
v1.0 Test Tool    2

(it is not clear if the notification methods and authentication/security are
 implemented in Clients, Printers or both.   I will just give a participant
count)

mailto        10
INDP          3

Basic        10