Carl Kugler/Boulder/IBM kugler at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 24 14:09:18 EDT 2000

Tom-

Regarding this suggested text:

>"notify-status-code" (type2 enum):
>Indicates the status of this subscription (see section 17 for the status
>code definitions).  This attribute MUST be returned in each Subscription
>Attributes Group.

I don't understand why you say this attribute MUST be returned in each
Subscription Attributes Group. Notify-status-code is returned only if there
were problems processing the subscription, right?  Subscription Attributes
Groups with a "notify-status-code" attribute are ones that failed.

     -Carl

"Hastings, Tom N" <hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com> on 10/20/2000 07:51:59 PM