IPP> custom media

Norbert Schade norbertschade at oaktech.com
Thu Mar 22 11:42:59 EST 2001

I like the syntax for custom media sizes, which can work for proprietary (added by some IHV) sizes added to a driver before compilation as well as sizes defined by the end user working with an installed driver.

Do we want to think of something similar for types and colors?
I see 'Other' in the types section. But this is just one.
So if I wanted to add two proprietary ones, I'd have to use the same keyword. Don't like that.
Even something like 'Other-N', where 'N' is a positive integer leaves everything open. I'm sure there are better ways to do it.
Same with color?

Regards
Norbert Schade