IPP> Appendix to Reference Existing Usage

Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Apr 17 21:55:31 EDT 2001

Ron,

We might also add a sentence to indicate that we don't intend to keep
updating this Appendix when additional standards are published that could
use our names and/or reference our Media standard, such as UPnP.  How about
adding the following to the end of the first paragraph:

No attempt will be made to update this appendix when additional standards
reference this standard; such references to this standard will suffice.

Tom