Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Dec 5 17:45:03 EST 2001

directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Printing Protocol Working Group of
the IETF.

	Title		: Internet Printing Protocol (IPP): The 'ippget'
                          Delivery Method for Event Notifications
	Author(s)	: R. Herriot, C. Kugler, H. Lewis
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipp-notify-get-06.txt
	Pages		: 36
	Date		: 29-Nov-01

This document describes an extension to the Internet Printing
Protocol/1.0 (IPP) [RFC2566, RFC2565] and IPP/1.1 [RFC2911, RFC2910].
This document specifies the 'ippget' Delivery Method for use with the
'IPP Event Notifications and Subscriptions' specification [ipp-ntfy].
When IPP Notification [ipp-ntfy] is supported, the Delivery Method
defined in this document is one of the RECOMMENDED Delivery Methods
for Printers to support.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-notify-get-06.txt>

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipp-notify-get-06.txt".

<http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html>
or <ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt>

Send a message to:
	mailserv at ietf.org.
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-notify-get-06.txt".

NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	how to manipulate these messages.

Internet-Draft.

<<< multipart/alternative: No recognizable part >>>

The other forms of the document are available from the IPP WG web site: