Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Dec 5 19:59:59 EST 2001

I've down loaded the .doc and .pdf files that are the same as the RFC (.txt)
file to the IPP WG web site.  If there are any differences, then the .txt
file is the authority.

The .pdf file (and .doc) has line numbers to help with making comments on
the document.

Note:  During proof reading, we missed that the RFC Editor moved all of the
abstract, except the first sentence, to the beginning of the Introduction.
I have left the abstract in the .doc and .pdf file as they should have been
in the RFC .txt file.  Otherwise, I know of no differences between the
.doc/.pdf and the .txt version.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_IIG/rfc3196.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_IIG/rfc3196.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_IIG/rfc3196.txt

Tom