McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Tue Jul 30 23:46:06 EDT 2002

Hi,

If we keep it, remember it can be OPTIONAL to use but MUST be REQUIRED
to support (for the Client - that is, IPP Clients MUST honor and use
the redirect).

Does everyone want a new REQUIRED to implement application redirect
feature (for IPP Clients)?

I doubt it very much.  And that's the test that the IESG will apply,
for interoperability.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald