Robert Herriot bob at herriot.com
Wed Jul 31 05:05:07 EDT 2002

Harry says that redirect is simple to implement. I agree, but implementation
is only part of the issue.
Each feature requires documentation, testing and support. There is no such
thing as a free feature.

Very few people have responded to this issue and no one has said that it is
a necessary feature.

So, it would seem hard to justify keeping a feature that.seems to have no
value to anyone, but does have a cost to every vendor.

Bob Herriot